Thursday, July 1, 2010

Progress

I guess you could say that I am not a very patient person, I really hate to wait. I had been here in Wyoming for two weeks and really nothing had happened in the progression of this adoption. Feelings of hopelessness and doubt kept coming upon me, as well as always wondering if I would ever get to go home. Well I am happy to say that things started to move this week, and we have made some progress. It looks like I might be able to come home in two weeks, which still seems like a long time, but atleast there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I have to admit that I have truly felt the adversary trying to stop this whole process, and through my natural eyes I didn't know if it would ever work out. But the Lord has been by my side the whole time, and I can always feel Him pick me up when I start falling. Anything that could possibly go wrong seems to do so, but then by some miracle it all works out. It has been quite the roller coaster ride.

Clara is doing very well. I am grateful for this time that her and I have had to bond with one another. I wouldn't have been able to have so much one on one time with her if I would have been at home because of all my other responsibilities, so I see the blessing in this time away, even though it has been hard. I am truly grateful for this experience, it has humbled me and strengthened my testimony more than I could imagine.

1 comment: