Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm Coming Home!!

My lawyer in Utah called me today and said, "Come on home!". I have been waiting for those words for weeks, and somedays thought they would never come.
I picked up my dear friend, Angie, today at the airport so she could ride back with me tomorrow on my trip home. She has been an absolute angel for me through all this, words can't begin to thank her. Also, I have the greatest sister and brother-in-law. They took me into their home for all these weeks and took care of me and supported me through all this. They are true gems. My dear parents have helped out with all the yard duties and with taking care of my children. I have had so many e-mails and phone calls of support and encouragement from friends and family that helped me get through all this (Thanks Dawn!) I am so blessed to have so many who love and care for me and my family.
This truly has been one of the hardest trials that our family has had to go through, but the blessing of having this sweet little daughter in our home has made it totally worth it. She has already brought so much joy.
Everyone knows that I am a terrible picture taker. Angie is back on the project, so we will have pictures posted soon.

1 comment:

  1. Lish- I wanted to PUBLICLY admit my emotions.. We've come a VERY LONG WAY from you being so bugged by me on the Botany Bus (20 yrs ago).. And now, I am humbled and HONORED once again by my truest friend to have your #4 daughter have my name..I hope her only feature of mine is to be a musical genius..Well, and to also be good looking and have a very charming personality...You've given me so many blessings for which I am AWARE of every day of my crazy life..Clara is a gift to me too.. I hope she writes symphonies and songs for the Mo-Tab, since I have no desire too.. I'll be there for her blessing and maybe we can get special permission to bless her in her #4 Onesie.. (deep sigh Lish).. Love you.. And thank you for always making me a part of every one of your children's lives.. Oh, and since I am in charge of music education- Taylor's new album comes out on Oct. 25 and it's called "Speak Now".. WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete