Thursday, March 3, 2011

No Baby Yet

This little one has decided she doesn't want to come into this crazy world...and frankly, I don't blame her. My doctor has been having me come in for monitoring twice a week for the last 3-4 weeks. Needless to say, he just wants everything to turn out okay this time. He is a great doctor. All is well with little Lizzy, I have had no need for concern. He won't let me go past 41 weeks, which means he has scheduled me for an induction...AT 1AM MONDAY MORNING! Who has ever heard of being scheduled that early? I am praying very hard that she decides to come on her own, so I don't have to have the Pitocin nor go in at that ghastly hour.

Other than that, I feel great, no contractions, no aches or pains. Sometimes I still forget that I am pregnant, except when I bend over or try to fit betweeen something that is a little too tight. I am being patient, and have handed it over to the Lord. He knows my wishes, but He also knows what is best for me and the baby. We will just see what happens. I will post after the sweet little thing arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment