Saturday, December 12, 2009

While Dawn was here, we decorated Nicolas' grave for Christmas. She had picked up some cute items. I was grateful because the only thing that we have had there is a pathetic bouquet that blew off someone else's grave...sad, I know. I just wasn't sure what to put on it. I think it turned out nice.

The highlight of the weekend...Bret Favre jerseys for the whole family compliments of Dawn. What do you think? We love them and we love Dawn. Thanks Dawn for a great Thanksgiving weekend!
Please don't look at my formatting. I am still trying to figure out how to do this blogging thing. One day I will get it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're getting the hang of Picasa! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gravesite looks beautiful. Everyone does it different. I remember feeling a little guilty when I saw the grand displays some of the parents put up on their children's graves, but the real memorial is in your heart and home, and I know that Nicolas has the best display of all there.

    ReplyDelete