Friday, November 6, 2009

HALLOWEEN

This year for Halloween we spent the evening with our friends, the Cravens and the Frees. The kids were able to go trick-or-treating around the neighborhood, something I have tried to boycott for the last two years (I really don't care for Halloween). Obviously I didn't win. We enjoyed dinner, playing cards and eating our year's worth of sugar.


Abby dressed up as the blonde version of Snow White. She didn't last very long in those shoes. She had to trade them in for tennishoes before the end of the night.



Wesley was supposed to be Indiana Jones, but his costume ended up looking like a fisherman instead. Dad saved the day with this version of a US Marine...HOORAH!! Wesley was pretty upset that everyone kept calling him GI Joe.


Maddie and her friends, Ashlyn and Wendy, all wanted to be the Barbie Three Musketeers. We ended up finding them these three wedding reception dresses from the DI, then Sister Free added the sashes and tiaras. I think they were pleased with how their costumes turned out.





Sister Free also had these darling coats to complete the ensemble. I think they turned out adorable.



Kaylie didn't really dress up, but enjoyed going out to help her younger siblings with the trick-or-treating.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! FYI though. I got tired of having to scroll down to see all the pictures I posted so a friend told me about Picasa. You can download it on your computer and it allows you to put a bunch of photos into one box and make a "collage" out of them. It is really handy. Check out my blog to see what it looks like. To get a close up of the picture everyone just has to click on the college and it blows it up to screen size. Try it and see how it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Thanks for posting. I love seeing all the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom I love your Blog!
    Love
    ~Kay~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work!! 2 successful blog entries. Maybe you'll be better at keeping up with yours than I am mine :) So sad we weren't there to boycott Halloween with you!

    ReplyDelete